Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Daniella's post to her second favorite person...EVER! (& Raina)

AMY!!! :DDD To my most second favorite person ever!! haha jk. Anyways I just wanted to say I am going to MISSYOUSOOOOOOOOOO MUCH!!! :( I going to miss that awesome smile, laugh, and personality you brought to the Center; we needed someone like you to brighten up everyone's day. I loved spending time with you at the Youth Center, the beach, and at PRIDE. I wish you the best of luck in college and I hope to see you again one day as Dr. AMY haha. I wish you could stay longer but one day I will visit you in OHIO! You just watch haha.
:). You better not forget me because I will NEVER forget you BESTIE!! Thanks for everything and now that you are leaving it's not going to be the same (tear drop). By the way Raina says that you rock and she won't forget you either :).
LOVE YOU LOTS AND FOREVER!!!!! :DDD *~heart~* p.s You better facebook MEH!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave your name; as of 8/8/2011, new anonymous comments will be deleted. Please keep your comments civil and respectful.