Thursday, July 8, 2010

Daniella's post to her favorite person...EVER!.

KELLEN!!! We are all going to miss you soooooo much!! I am going to especially miss that athleticism and competitiveness you bring to the Youth Center. I know we have had our differences of opinions from time to time, but in the end we both had a huge laugh and smile :). I especially want to thank you for all the filming opportunities & advice you have given me all the times when I really needed it. I never knew I would even be on YouTube... & you know what, you were the one that brought me out of my shyness & go out there and be in front of the camera and be a star :D. Also If we ever need a lawyer we know who to call ha ha. Anyways good luck with your new journey into life. We hope you enjoy it as much as you can. And you better visit, me especially!!! I'll be ready for more competitions!! :D LOVE YOU MANN!!!

2 comments:

  1. pictures are posted in the photobucket gallery!

    ReplyDelete
  2. look at kellen looken all profesianal -b.f

    ReplyDelete

Leave your name; as of 8/8/2011, new anonymous comments will be deleted. Please keep your comments civil and respectful.